Build Your Business
New Member Mentor
Manhattan BNI Chapter 5
About Our Chapter
Joining BNI 5 can never bring you any less business...
BNI (Business Network International) is a business and professional networking organization that offers members the opportunity to share ideas, contacts and most importantly, referrals.
Membership in BNI will boost your business:
- We're part of the largest business networking organization in the world.
- Only one representative from a business classification allowed per chapter. Once you've joined your competitors canâ€™t.
- Every applicant for membership is evaluated for professional competence, integrity and reliability.
6/28 Todd Feldman
7/5 No Meeting
7/12 Ira Ketive
7/19 Todd Cymbol
Join us at our next meeting and learn how
You Can Build Your Business!
Speakers: Bring your BNI Bio Sheet and Door Prize on the day of your presentation. Door Prize value should be $15 or more.
Members: The MSP (Member Success Program) schedule is posted on the Manhattan BNI Event Calendar.
Chapter 5 meets Wednesday mornings from 7:00am (sharp) to 8:30am
The Terrace Club
25 West 51st Street (Btwn 5th and 6th Avenues)
Guests are welcome and should bring at least 30 business cards to pass out to members.
There is a $25 Breakfast fee.
Email Rich Langsam at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend our NYC business networking meeting. We'd love to have you as a guest!
Do you want to make more money from your business this year? Come down to one of our business meetings and we will show you how you can easily increase your sales, earnings, income and profits by following our simple strategy and philosophy.
Desired Member Categories
Accountant- AuditingArchitect Attorney - ImmigrationAttorney - MatrimonialAttorney - Criminal DefenseAttorney - Intellectual PropertyAttorney Personal InjuryAttorney Wills/TrustsAudio-Video-Visual MediaDentistEmployment RecruiterEvent PlanningFitness TrainerFurniture SalesGeneral ContractorHealth & Wellness ProductsMassage TherapistNutritionOrganizing ProfessionalPhotographerPlumbing ContractorPrinterPublic RelationsTravel Agent
If you provide one of these services, we have room in our chapter for YOU! Please contact anyone on the Membership Team and plan to come to a meeting as our guest!
Successful businesses depend on referral marketing. Referral marketing is the best advertising there is. BNI provides a structured and supportive system of giving and receiving business. It does so by providing an environment in which you will develop personal relationships with dozens of other qualified business professionals. By establishing this "formal" relationship with other people, you will have the opportunity to substantially increase your business.
- Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
- Substantially increased business through networked referrals and recognition by one's peers.
- Tools to network more effectively, including an orientation DVD giving the "Formula for Success" in BNI, a, badge, a vinyl card holder to carry members' business cards, referral slips, marketing materials for your chapter and much, much more.
- Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year.
- Quarterly newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business.
- Participation in business tradeshows (where you'll have an opportunity to market your chapter and your business).
- Free periodic workshops on networking.
- And much, much more!!!
Also called Dance Cards, "One-to-Ones" are meetings with other members outside of the regular Wednesday morning meetings. One-to-Ones are an opportunity to get to know other members and the services their businesses offer. One-to-Ones are particularly helpful for new members, and for this reason they are counted as referrals during the first three months of membership. For all members they're a great way to help get to know others and their businesses and, in turn, boost leads.
Michael Calica, Esq. NMLSR 78673
Chapter 5 Goal
Our Current Total